You can use it everywhere
- Light and compact (17,5 lbs)
- Economical: the same motor can be used with different rail sections
- Attractive, does not have to remain hanging, easy to move
- Easy to hook in place or unhook from floor level
- Can be used with a body support or slings
- Option: transport trolley for portable motor
- Tarzan: a modified version for lifting between two adjoining rooms (e.g. bedroom and bathroom) with a conventional door opening. The door opening does not have to be modified.
Track-to-Track Motor™ - Take it where you need to go
Economical: use the same motor with different track sections to complete the patient transfer in various rooms or even different homes. Minimal modifications needed to the structure.
Light, compact and attractive
Easy to move from floor level. Motor can be hooked or unhooked with the aid of a reacher.
Excellent solution for tight spaces.
Attractive, does not have to remain hanging, easy to store away.
Economical and multifunctional
Use the same motor with different track sections to complete the patient transfer in various rooms. Can be used with a SureHands® Body Support or SureHands Slings.
Safe and reliable: the Track-to-Track Motor™
The small track-to-track motor effortlessly lifts up to 400 lbs. The long-life rechargeable batteries are powerful and provide great user independence. A separate charger will charge the batteries using any standard socket. Power in or around the rail is not required. Supplied with an emergency down feature.
No changes to your home
Most conventional doorways do not need to be modified making the Track-to-Track Motor™ a good choice when door headers cannot be removed.