Parachute fabric Sling
- Offers complete support, suitable for all users
Parachute fabric is comfortable, it is a light, thin, soft material
The Smooth fabric is highly air-and moisture-permeable that helps prevent decubitus ulcers
Available from XS to XL
Based on the standard contour sling, the DayLite sling is made of a parachute quality nylon that is very strong but with a smooth and soft texture to help prevent skin irritations. The exclusive thin fabric allows it to comfortably remain under the user as it actually wicks moisture away.
Slings can be used in every situation and with every form of disability. They are designed for comfortable support.
- Gentle but strong.
- Available in netting, solid fabric, and parachute fabric
- Netting allows water to pass easily and dries relatively quickly.
- With or without padding (a foam pad between two layers of fabric, which provides better pressure distribution and a softer feel).
- With or without head support.
- Durable materials, machine washable and suitable for the drying cabinet.
- Available in various sizes and models (from XS to XL).
- Available from stock or made to measure.
- Our consultants can help you select the right sling.